- Summit 12,804’ of the amazing Middle Teton
- Class 3-4 difficulty with ice axe and crampons required
- Two long but exhilarating days of trekking in the Teton National Park
- Camping at 10,000 feet with views of the Milky Way on clear nights
- Transportation to and from the Lupine Meadows Trail Head
- Most gear that you don’t own can be rented.
- Ample time before and after the hike to enjoy Jackson
- An optional Whitewater Day on the Snake River
- Great restaurants, mountain culture and amazing weather
TETON NATIONAL PARK
The Teton Range is a mountain range in the Rocky Mountains of North America. It extends for approximately 40 miles in a north–south direction through Wyoming and east of the Idaho state line. Ascend the beautiful peak of Middle Teton via Southwest Couloir without the technical baggage of tackling the Grand Teton.
“Teton trip was a great experience and perfect opportunity to venture out from my normal routine and challenge myself with an awesome group of like minded people, looking forward to the next adventure!”Michelle R.
“Definitely would do the Jackson Hole Teton climbing trip again. The climb was challenging, we navigated large boulder fields, traversed snow fields and the final ascent was like scaling a rock spire. The whitewater rafting trip that Jean booked us on was also pretty epic. The views and scenery in the park are second to none. And downtown Jackson has some great restaurants to hit during the downtime.”Jamie Conopask